Hi,

The new table tennis is here - TTXThe new form of table table - Table Tennis X (TTX) has been launched in style today on the eve of the 2016 Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro.TTX is fun, cool, youthful, edgy, and can be played on top of a building, on the beach, in the city centre, a nightclub or literally anywhere with a table!This fits in perfectly with IOC President Thomas BACH's statement yesterday that the IOC wants to take sport to the youth and not wait for them to come to the sport.The TTX ball is bigger and heavier to suit outdoor play, simplified rackets with less spin, matches will be played in three 2 minute sets instead of first 11 and you can even score more points with 'winners' and 'wild cards'. This is TTX, this is a sport for all ages to be played anytime anywhere.The exciting new time-bound format that will amplify the excitement of conventional table tennis by reducing the skills gap between participants and increasing the For some time I was wondering how to render rivers flowing on a terrain. Using a special mask texture to choose where to draw the river in the pixel shader was an obvious solution, but how to make them flow?Some days ago I've found a post on a blog talking about the way flowing water is simulated in Left4Dead 2 and Portal 2, linking to a Valve document written for the Siggraph.This paper is mainly about using a "flow map" to scroll the water normal map in a given direction. For me, the most intersting thing in this paper is how the normal maps are scrolled.As I don't really want to generate a flow map, I just used the terrain normal to retrieve the flow direction, because basically, the water always flows the direction of the slope. Then, having a normal-mapped water flowing in the right direction, I just added some basic fresnel & specular reflexion to give it a nice look.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://forums.ogre3d.org/viewtopic.php?t=60363
Custom explainer video

Thanks!